Saturday, March 19, 2011

Esta mierda

HOPE FOR JAPAN
It's been over a week since the earthquake
To all of those suffering, my heart truly goes out to you
Stay Strong (;´Д`)ノ(;´ω`)

On a lighter subject, this week I had OGTs or in outsiders language, my graduation tests. 
Sounds sort of intimidating but they are really an insult to our intelligence. ( ̄ー ̄;
They were actually fun though because I sat next to Todd.
" -slams fist on test- what the hell is this shit fuck this "
or the infamous
" i dont want to scribble this shit down what the fuck is angle Q "
Todd is a hysterical creature. LOL.

In other news (that I feel bad complaining about because of the stuff going on in Japan)
I broke my phone. Maybe or maybe not in the shower while texting Amy UHHH... 
Well, mine was near death any-who..
Therefore, CHEERS TO A NEW PHONE!


Excuse the cruddy lighting, right as I upload this THE SUN PEAKS OUT.

Besides this, nothing eventful has been happening.
Studying, listening to good music, drawing, about it.

Though I did go art supplies crazy...
Just a bit (ノω・、)


WELP.
This has been a (pathetic) entry...
ADIOS.

No comments:

Post a Comment