Wednesday, January 26, 2011

・°・Friday was the last day of the semester・°・

My grades were pretty awesome... then GEOMETRY HAPPENED. A-? SERIOUSLY. FFFF. orz
And Spanish UGH. It was at 103% then I forgot to turn in an assignment. (´_`;;)
Look at this monstrosity ↓



Anyways, Friday was the last day... but I had no school! So, Alice and I went to the mall to find her a dress for winter formal★ I ended up buying a few things... some which I was forced to buy. ( ̄へ  ̄ 凸


Those jeans have a flowery print on them, it was love at first sight. 
On the other hand... those shoes... -____-. 

Go in dressing room to try on jeans
1. Take left boot off - RIPPPP. I completely tore off the zipper. It's a lost cause.
2. Take off the right boot - SNAP. Break that zipper.
3. I raged, then ran to the nearest garbage can and whipped them in there.

WHAT EVEN. WHAT IS THAT!? orz orz I have horrible luck. I walked around barefoot for quite some time until I just gave up and bought those sandals. Then, preceded to walk in snow with them on, nearly frostbit my toes off, and fell multiple times. (w_-;



On Saturday, I went to my niece's birthday party. She's 2! (´・ω・`) 
My sister is a loon so we just ~*HAD*~ to get professional pictures of her on her birthday 


Her party was Minnie and Mickey themed! We got her a cute cake with them on it, and on the way home from picking it up I saw Tuna. (〃 ̄ー☆ 

After opening presents, we were trying to teach her to say "Thank you" to the people who got her stuff. So, then, she went up to my aunt and said " Thank you people! " LOL. SHE'S SO CUTE. ;_; I have some pictures from the party, I think I will edit this later to put them up!


It's officially the start of the new semester! 
Now, I will begin my mornings in art class with Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment